Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wow, I am so lucky to have such a great FRIEND in my husband. It has been a wonderful holiday season, and Brian had vacation which made it extra fun to get time with him. We even got to go on a real DATE on his birthday----Urban Taco, and then a homemade Bobby Flay Red Velvet Cake (that definitely wasn't our favorite----I'll need to try a new recipe next year but I'm NOT giving up on the perfect Red Velvet Cake!! And only because its Brian's favorite...)

Brian, I love you so very much!! Happy, happy birthday...you never cease to amaze me, as a husband, father and friend. Thank you for listening to me and loving me so well...and for all the wonderful attributes that make YOU who you are, I am so very very thankful. You are one of a kind----and I had no idea on that first date, that my life was about to CHANGE...and all for the better.


THANK YOU...
I love you :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Brian!! So glad you had time together to celebrate!

Kate and Geoff said...

Happy Birthday Brian! And Christy, check out my friend Alison's blog for Red Velvet Cake options - she's quite the Martha Stewart and kind of a red velvet connoisseur. Just search her blog for "red velvet cake" and there will likely be some options. you know, for next year. :-)

Kate and Geoff said...

oh shoot - how about a link to her blog?

http://lepetithibou.blogspot.com

:-)