Saturday, January 1, 2011

Moody Gardens

Well, so as long as we live in Texas (!!!!) the Moody Garden's Lights will definitely be one of our Christmas traditions!!! It is SO much fun, and Kallen loves it----(and so do I I'll admit--haha!)
And supposedly its over a mile of lights, and I am NOT exaggerating when I tell you that K RAN the entire way!!! Yes, I was the crazy mom weaving through the crowds trying to keep up with my little boy-----this kid has some serious endurance...

A few surprising characters along the way...


Everyone loves to cooperate for a family picture---ha!! (oh and by the way, when Kallen finds my camera lying around he holds it way up---for a "do it yourself picture" and says "SMILE"----hmmmm wonder where he learned that???!!!)

Nice guy walking by took a picture for us----felt bad watching me try to balance my camera on a post to use the timer :)


And when he was done---he laid on the ground and said "night night" and wouldn't move...so we picked him up and went home :)
HAAA!!!! XOXOXO!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures !! I knew it was Moody Gardens immediately...thanks to our trip to Galveston !!
Missed you guys today !!
Happy New Year with love !