Friday, July 2, 2010

Crab Walk!!

One of the most fun parts about our trip to the Outer Banks was getting to start some traditions with the boys----a lot of them are things we did growing up as kids. One of my favorites is the crab walk. I love the beach at night so much, and it was so much fun with the boys and their flashlights. They were SO cute and loved finding crabs!! :)





And its a lot of fun having TWO scientists in the family----my dad is an Oceanographer (I LOVE asking him questions...) and Ryan is an environmental scientist who is currently specializing in amphibians and reptiles----wow :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a smile on my face looking at Brian holding Kallen's hand in all the pictures. I was a nervous wreck out there at night because I wsa afraid Kallen would head towards the water (so dark out there). Look at the 5th picture down.....such longing!! :-)

Christy said...

that was HILARIOUS!!!
I didn't know what you meant until I looked at the picture and that is SO funny----yes, there was a lot of longing there----he has NO IDEA he can't swim!!!
LOVE YOU!!
xoxoxoxo

beckley said...

that's a lot of science fun.
i know a little boy who'd like to join you.
he and his 3.5 trillion questions.
=)