I won't lie, I definitely had some serious second guesses. Almost didn't take him even though we had already paid, I felt SO bad about dropping him off and leaving...


One of the parts that totally got me was when they said to bring a blankie or favorite toy. Oh, that made me so sad to think of him being scared and lonely and needing his blankie :)
I had to ask probably 3 times, "is it really ok for me to leave???" "are you sure you have my phone number?" "don't hesitate to call me if you have ANY problems..."
And there was no phone call, my car has never felt so peaceful and it was the fastest 4 hours of my life!!!! :) Yes, I can get used to this----and when I went to pick him up I literally had to call his name at least 3 times to get him to even look at me...I think its a win-win!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment