Thursday, July 1, 2010

And the rest of the Outer Banks...


I have LOVED going back through all our pictures-----especially on this rainy day :) so fun to remember out trip to the east coast.

Mister Kallen in his chair
The guys playing yard golf-----it was pretty competitive out there

Kallen would climb on his own every now and then into his stroller----just to sit there and chill---
One of our favorite things at night was going to the sound
Can you see the wildness in Kallen's eyes-----being at the sound totally brought out the wild in him :) love little Cayden in the background----who is growing up SO FAST!!
the boys watching "the bubbles"
Here Kallen is saying "mo bubbles, mo bubbles..."
Chasing little dogger--
LOVE these boys SOOOOOO much!!!!!!
Aunt Holly brought LOTS of fun gifts----
Kallen and Gran----love this picture
SO much fun to be with Brian for almost 2 weeks!!!!!
And ALL that time in the sun and Kallen is still pretty pale :)
I LOVE you so much little guy! You are getting SO FUN...
love the sunset on the sound----

Dad kayaking
I think this is one of our only picture of the 3 of us :)

LOVE you Holly and Matt!!!!!
Holly and Ryan---we had SO much fun together :)
Love you two SOOO much!!
Ok, just kidding...I think I'm going to have to finish these later!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW~ You got some great pictures, many I never knew you were even taking! Missing my far away families! Dad and I were at the beach today from 9:30am - 7:15 pm...and there was a point when I looked at him and said, "I need a grandson to play with.."
Guess I should be thankful for the time we had together!! Thanks for the reminders of our wonderful vacation! XOXOXO

beckley said...

no making fun of pale people.

=)