Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ohhhh MAY...


Well, hello!
May was a very ambiguous month this year...here one day and gone the next! I can't believe how fast it went...

So this is a little of what we've been doing :)
playing down in Galveston...


Playing with blocks...

Finding out Kallen doesn't like ice cream-----we gave him an ice cream sandwich and he meticulously picked of all of the chocolate and left the ice cream on the table :)


Playing in the fountains at Discovery Green with our mama group...


I had my FIRST Stella & Dot trunk show, which was SO fun----thanks Diane!!!!!!

Playing with new friends...sweet little Ellie...who is a year younger than Kallen but you'd never know that!! :)



...we have been having fun! I think I have been spending most of my free time getting this little business up and running. It has been a lot of learning, and I'm excited that now I get to put it all into practice. And I REALLY like working from home-----it has been so nice having a "project" to do during Kallen's naps.

And now, we are on vacation with my family!!!!!!!!! In one of my favorite places------the Outer Banks...

Much love---xoxo!!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

ahh! the outer banks - yay! i'm jealous!!! and i can't believe he doesn't like ice cream! i've missed you around here!