We just finished our "first swimming lessons"....we had so much fun! Kallen LOVES the pool, and loves being in the water...especially crawling around in the shallow area and playing in the fountains. He learned how to float on his back (he was very good at that because he LOVES looking at the lights on the ceiling), crawl like a crab along the wall, and kinda blow bubbles. It was SO cute!! His favorite thing was singing "the wheels on the bus" with motions---ha! We had a blast :)
crazy man on the LOOSE! :)
5 comments:
SOOO CUTE!!!!!! LOVE that pool!!! I so wish we could do swim lessons together with the boys....one day!!
So precious! Bring that little guy over to our pool and we can hang out. There is a covered kiddie pool.
Awww..missed your blog while in Myrtle Beach !!! Wish I could drop in on a swimming lesson! :-) Looks like Kallen is having a great time! Miss you!
I WONDER where his love for the water comes from? Pretty soon you'll be entering him in races! For now we'll just enjoy some splashing, blowing bubbles and learning the backstroke - ha!! What as super grandson - we love him!
Just in case you check.....I MISS YOUR BLOGS!!! xoxox
Post a Comment