Monday, July 6, 2009

One Year Checkup


We finally got in for our 1 yr checkup! Kallen did a great job (as long as I held him next to the light switch so he could turn the lights on and off as the Dr. prodded us with questions...) He is 19 lbs 8 oz...still kinda skinny but no problem with that (he said) and I can't remember how many inches...does 30 sound right? For some reason 30 is what is in my head?? We are a little bit off our "alternative vaccination schedule"----meaning, I was supposed to bring him in 3 times before this visit to get various vaccines----ugh! I hate this whole vaccine thing... ANYway, we got kind of caught up and other than that we're good to go!! What a sweet little boy---and I am so thankful for his healthy little body :)


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Kallen is so good!!! When Graham goes that "tissue paper" they put on top of the table is always in shreds. Really - last time it was totally shredded.