Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank you...

...for all your sweet encouraging words!! I totally survived today--although I was pretty sure I was insane when my alarm went off at 4:40--FINALLY when the baby stops waking up at 4, I am actually setting an alarm?? Am I crazy---yes, yes--the answer most certainly is yes...but all that to say, that I made it---and sweet Edna my client was awesome at 5:30 (can't believe people VOLUNTARILY work out at these middle of the night hours (totally agree with you Cari) (more impressed than EVER of you Courtney!))...

SO...thank you....you all mean so much to me---I love that this so often feels like a HUGE email (that one that I just can't get around to writing!) to the people in my life I love so dearly...ok, well I'm off to BED!!! Sending much love, and a little picture of the guy in his new 20 dollar high chair from Ikea (thanks Mike and Erin for that tip!)...




4 comments:

carri z. said...

nice work, DOLL!
did you have
to speak and function
at 5:30?
was it still dark out?
i hear that is is
at that hour : )
wow.
maaad props, chriS!
xo

Anonymous said...

Kallen looks sooooo cute in his new high chair! Such a big boy now and loved more than ever!

diane smith said...

He's becoming such a little man! Thanks so much for a great weekend, and all the hands on time we got to have with Kallen. Love to you all.

Ryan said...

$20...... Good Lord, that's a lot of money.

movie: I'm Gonna Git You Sucka (1988)