Thursday, February 5, 2009

the beach...

Oh, I think I forgot to post this picture of Brian, Kallen and I at the beach...


...oh wait! is that Gwen, and Gavin, and THEIR baby?? I get so confused sometimes?!

5 comments:

diane smith said...

too funny. If Brian only had "bigger hair" it would be totally believable!

debra parker said...

you funny girl.

Courtney said...

i definitely just laughed REAL LOUD and rebekah came in wondering if i've gone MAD! (crazy mad...) i love you

Mandy said...

I'm laughing out loud - you're hilarious!!

carri z. said...

HA!! love them!!
and dood...i SAW gavin
and lil king
at the farmer's market
a few months back.
gav = OH. SO. DREAMBOAT.
and i MAY have walked
past them like
once or 5 times...
(non-chalantly, of course)
but ONE of those times,
gavin and i
shared a sweet farmer's
market smile : )