...I gotta get out more!
Yesterday, my trainer and I (ha! Kallen) went to Memorial Park for a run. It was gorgeous. And I realized it was one of the first times I had gone anywhere DURING the DAY all week long. No wonder I've been in such a crazy funk----I didn't mean for that to happen, it just happened! He's still mostly only awake for 2 hr periods (except for his last stretch from about 4pm-7pm) and by the time I've changed his diaper, fed him, packed a bag, driven somewhere, its basically time to come back home, so most days I don't bother... and I guess this can make me a little stir crazy...or just CRAZY in general! :)
And I'm actually a pretty anti-social person...I mean, I love, LOVE people...I just like being alone better a lot of the time...but too much of a good thing, well...
So, just saying...I've gotta get outta this house... :)
2 comments:
Great advice for a gal who thrives on fresh air and exercise!!! Make it a priority! Would love to go for a walk at Memorial 'with you' !!! I love you sweet Christy!
get out and head over here.
Post a Comment