Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recently...

...I don't know where the time has gone...every day has been passing, and crazy, and a bit unstructured and here we are at Thursday and I just can't believe its already here...here are a few pictures from our last few days...


...cuddling with daddy...he's getting a snaggletooth (front and way over to the side) along with his 2 bottom teeth coming in, so hasn't quite been himself lately...




...our Tuesday night dinner group from our church...love the hat!...not sure where it came from??...

...Michelle teaching us how to make "s'mores"...they were awesome...her last night before she moves...

...Kallen LOVES hats!...

...he has been ON THE MOVE!!!...not crawling yet...some kind of "commando" crawling where he drags one leg straight behind him...its awesome!...here he got himself stuck under his papasan chair...not too happy about that!!...its all fun and games until...

...almost sitting up on his own!...

...another day at the office...

..."gosh this economy is throwing a wrench in things!"...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics of Kallen - I just want to schmoosh him!!!! So great to chat yesterday - I MISS YOU!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A DAY IN 'MY' LIFE.....IS LONELY WITHOUT YOU ! Sure do miss all of you! Kallen is growing and changing way too fast...such a cutie pie! I like the way Mandy put it..........."just want to schmoosh him! " Great word Mandy !! :-)