Friday, June 29, 2012
The Last 2 Months....
I'm not sure what I did to the pictures, but they kind of smushed into one picture! :) I forgot one of the reasons I've been procrastinating blogging is because I don't understand the new blogger---haha!! It doesn't take much....!
It has been a sweet and crazy past two months. Getting adjusted to a newborn. Getting a 4 year old adjusted to a newborn (who went from being a three year old to being a four year old last week!!)....but I have to say even in the midst of the sleep deprivation, I am so in love with this little one. Thatcher is the cuddliest baby, and I just can't get enough of him. I can't believe he is already 2 months old. He is lifting his strong little head up, cooing, smiling and even laughing (Brian can get him to laugh!)....seriously such a sweet little nugget!!
We took a ROAD TRIP to the East Coast in May (yes, Thatcher was one month old...) we are truly crazy, but it was worth the long drive I can promise you....to be with my family in the Outer Banks was just precious. You know how I am with the beach and it was truly therapeutic....
Well, better go take care of these boys!! :)
XOXOXO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have missed your updates :). Glad you ate doing so great!
So good to see an update from you....can't wait to see and hear more! Hang in there, it gets easier!!
Oh he is so cute. I have been wondering how you are doing.
Post a Comment