Oh my word...he is truly precious.
After a wild night Thatcher was brought into our lives at 8 lbs and 21 inches.
It is amazing how much more I appreciate this sweet baby stage, even with no sleep--ha!!
I just can't get enough of him...
I won't even begin to describe the transition from 1 to 2, wow it is slightly off the wall around here. But we have SUCH wonderful family helping us....thank you from the bottom of my heart to Diane & Diane. I don't know what I'd do without such wonderful women in my life...
Much much love, and hopefully I'll figure out this new blogging website so I won't put off posting for so long :)
XOXO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ah! he's so precious! i want more.......
I keep checking. Hoping for a glimpse of him. he is so cute!!!
congratualtions
Post a Comment