
picture by Anne Curtis from our service on Sunday
Kallen loves hiding from us...its usually in his Thomas the Train tent, which we'll see sliding across the floor. We'll (pretend to) look for him, calling out his name, and then we'll hear that little voice going "I right here, I still here!!!"----hahahaha! Man, I love 3 1/2!!
Well, that's how I feel these days! Every time I walk through the front doors of the gym, or into yoga, or at church or Kallen's school. I still here!!!!
No really, I am in NO rush---if you know me well, I'm not a big fan of labor (not sure who is) but I have an unusually ginormous fear of it. So I am loving this time...extra days by the pool, extra full nights of sleep, extra chances to get things done on the to-do list I just never got around to writing this time (things like "install infant seat" "find a pediatrician""pack hospital bag"---yes I've REALLY needed this extra time!!!)
I had a Dr's appointment this morning and it couldn't have gone better---no pressure to induce, all his stats look beautiful, so I get to take it easy and just wait until he's ready which is a-OK with me. I finally hired a doula yesterday (did I mention my NON-to-do list??!!! good grief!) best decision EVER. I feel so much better knowing someone will be there to help Brian & I...
Well, I'll keep you posted!!!!
Happy belated Easter, and much love!
XOXOXOXO
2 comments:
I'm so glad that you're feeling good as you wait. I keep checking for updates on your blog and FB, so let us know when he decides to make his debut!
You are SO cute. So is Kallen of course ;)
I am wondering how you are now, 8 days after this post. praying for you!
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I need to figure out how to reply to my comments ugh!
Post a Comment