Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Recently....


Well, we have not had too many dull moments this winter. It has been LOTS of suitcases, and airplanes and rental cars---and I must say that at 34 weeks pregnant, the travel bug is COMPLETELY out of my system!!! (At least for the time being!!!)

We were able to go to Virginia and Dallas for Christmas, a few days at home, a wonderful trip to Maui, then a few more days home, and off to Phoenix (which is a long story in itself---maybe for another day...)

It is SO SWEET to be home....in between Maui and Phoenix, my mom came out to visit which was so wonderful!! She was here for my birthday which was super special and even brought me a gift of a baby book from when I was a baby with a picture for every week of my first year of life----wow. That was so sweet and totally motivated me to be better at tracking Kallen's life...(thank goodness for this blog because his baby books are pretty much empty!!! I had no idea how special it would be to have this record.)

Well, not too much longer after I was motivated, my hard drive CRASHED----I lost every single thing on my computer....pictures, papers, music...EVERYthing. It was heartbreaking and I shed many, many tears over it (maybe the hormones, but more than likely I would have lost it at any phase!!!)...so now, I'm VERY VERY thankful for this blog and for crazy things like facebook where I at least have *some* pictures stored. And I certainly need to get back on this blogging bandwagon before baby number 2 arrives!!!! And at least start taking some pictures to fill up my heartbreakingly empty iPhoto folder (UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!)

Well, here goes.... :)
XOXO!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Um that is the SADDEST thing ever. I am SO sorry you lost everything. I do hope you will blog more b/c I can't wait to see baby #2 :) Happy belated birthday!