Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Maui...

Wow...
We have been in Maui for a little over a week and it has been so very sweet.
Our last "big" vacation before baby boy #2 arrives in April...it has been so nice getting so much time with Brian. And of course, being in one of the most beautiful places on earth. I am just overwhelmed by the blue water, huge sky, wonderful food...and of course my little family.

I'll post some more pictures later, although my camera battery has been dead most of the week :) good grief!!!

XOXOXO!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Amazing! so jealous. I was just telling my family that warmer weather would be better for my aches and pains ;)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear all about it girl! I get back to Houston on 2-7 and we leave on 2-12
Can we meet for lunch on 2-11? Saturday?? either us or all of us...

xoxo from Trinidad