Monday, August 15, 2011

summer lovin'

We had such a wonderful summer in Virginia----I'm so thankful!!

Swimmin with Gramps :)

The Elmo sprinkler :)

Wonderful Friday mornings with Mandy, Graham and Brooks!


Great times with my Grandma!



VERY fun times with our dear friends Mandy & Kyle, and the Bradley's, at their beach house-----how on earth are these the only pictures I got?? I don't know------

Love this little nut so very much!!!!!

Kallen & Joey

Holding a "beach" grasshopper??



LOVing the beach----!!

Kallen and Gramps at Town Point Park.

Kallen climbing while we wait for the ferry.

Riding the ferry!

Just 2 guys...havin a good time... LOVED getting time with my brother Ryan!! At the dog park with Vaca :)

Kallen loves "swimming" in the tube!!!!

Kallen & Gran (who gave me LOTS of sweet free time and running without a jog stroller!!)

ohhhh sweet buddies!!! LOVE these two together!!! Kallen & Graham :)


SO many wonderful memories---my heart is already missing the east coast!!!
XOXOXO!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes, I'm very jealous of your summer on the east coast!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!