Summer in houston is brutal (yes, I'm back and just a little more than bitter about it-ha!!) however, one thing that is helping me to survive is having a great workout to look forward to every day! My friend Andria told me about this site back in the Spring, but I really started doing the workouts regularly while I was at my parent's and without the gym.
Although I'm often a little worried she's gonna pop out of her top :) the workouts are SO creative and fun and crazy hard! Better than anything I could ever make up in my head for sure! They've really helped any workout rut I've been in. The only equipment I've gotten is the "gymboss" which is awesome (and comes in hot pink)!!!!! I highly recommend it for 20 bucks! I also got a squishy 12 pound medicine ball for 25 bucks that I'm using to substitute and so far its more than enough!!!! Turn on a little Justin Timberlake on Pandora (I know, but its really great for a workout when you're sick of your playlists---try it!) and go get it!!! :)
XO!
2 comments:
I have been doing some of her workouts...crazy & fun & hard - correct! :-) Glad your back posting..I missed you! xoxo from Trinidad
yay! you're back!! this looks so fun! i'll definitely be trying it!
Post a Comment