I definitely read this before posting last night...I think I may have subconsciously stolen my idea from you! So sorry! And so glad you are feeling two cookies worth of good again!
Learning to love life in a very HOT state far from home :)
I love the outdoors,
the ocean,
good food,
good friends,
LOVE,
life,
and my amazing family.
Thanks for being a part of our journey!...
6 comments:
Oh, poor little fellow. Sure hope you both feel better soon!
Oh, my. That makes my heart hurt. Hope you both feel better soon!
What a sweet picture of our little boy.....but does make me sad, too !
Glad he is feeling so much better !! HUGS to ALL !!!
being sick is the worst. I am so sorry it was so bad. I do hope that's it for 2011!
I definitely read this before posting last night...I think I may have subconsciously stolen my idea from you! So sorry! And so glad you are feeling two cookies worth of good again!
HAAAAAA Leslie!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment