So, since K & I were on our own we had to head to the grocery to get the RX and some flu food----I felt terrible to be out in public. I looked for the "strongest, healthiest" cashier---ha!---it was a high school boy and I told him to go wash his hands cause we had the flu-----the look on his face was pretty funny although I still felt so terrible---its against everything in my moral beliefs to be out in public while sick----I mean, that's probably how we got it in the first place.
Oh well----well, we're watching NickJr and I can pretty much assure you that we're not going to move too far from this position today....ugh :)
much love XO!
7 comments:
OH NOOOOOO!!!! i can't believe you have the flu!! let me know if you want me to bring you some soup...i have a very strong immune system!! ;)
so sorry, friend. just rest. i'm praying...
I'm so sorry you're both sick....I hope you feel better soon!
booo!! the flu is the worst. i'm so sorry. hope you both can sleep for days and get rid of it. xo
praying you feel better quickly!!!
I'm so sorry!!! The flu is so yucky - hopefully it passes quickly for both of you!!
so sorry friend. i hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment