this was perfect...

The moment the meeting ends,
she's off -- with hair in a ponytail and
a yoga mat wrapped so tightly under
her arm it'd take two downward
facing dogs to rip it away from her.
She's going to find her inner peace. So don't even consider getting in her way.
she's off -- with hair in a ponytail and
a yoga mat wrapped so tightly under
her arm it'd take two downward
facing dogs to rip it away from her.
She's going to find her inner peace. So don't even consider getting in her way.
Oh my gosh, that cracked me up-----it is SO true and my classes are full of 'em. And for how committed I am to my "certain spot" in the left corner of the room, well----I may be a little closer to this than I'd like to admit.
And seriously, I hate complaining about weather but all of these GLOOMY days this winter are really starting to get to me-----let alone that I was at home alone with the DirectTV guy ALL day today, only to find that when he was finished, they had sent the wrong product. Oh BOY---so, they'll be back tomorrow.
Wow, well here's to a hopefully happy Monday :)
Much love XO!
1 comment:
Apparently yesterday was the most depressing day of the year. I was in a funk for sure. The weather is getting to me too!
Post a Comment