Monday, January 31, 2011


I have got to start taking some pictures of K------I don't think I have since Christmas???

BUT before I get to that------I was starting out my Monday this morning, its kinda overcast here, and Kallen and I are both a bit under the weather, and I was feeling just slightly negative...

...and a friend of mine posted,
"If you are feeling sorry for yourself...http://tinyurl.com/634fvun".

This is the blog of one of the most beautiful girls I know...her name is Sarah, and she goes to our church and she literally LIGHTS up a room. I don't know why I haven't posted about her before----maybe because it makes it all more real. I don't know, but she is battling cancer. Her story is really amazing...I for sure could go on and on. But if you need to refocus a bit today, her post for today is beautiful-----and of course, if you want to be praying for her, that would be amazing too!!

On a side note, Kallen and I brought her and Eric dinner a few weeks ago (Brian was out of town), and I gave Kallen "the talk" about being quiet and obeying mommy while we take dinner in....well, as we're inside, and I'm trying to explain what I brought and how it works---Kallen is tearing through their sweet house, opening the fridge, and finally I find him diving onto their bed yelling out "night, night!!!!"-----oh my LANDS! So, next time I may drop him off at the playground down the street----it was one of those experiences you wish you could hide in your pocket...

Ok, much love and praying for a beautiful day where you take the time to soak in all that truly is around you----XO!

(I have no idea what the font is doing??!! :)

1 comment:

Esther Diehl said...

What a story. I've just been reading over her blog and looking at her wedding pictures. She is such a living testament.