Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Healthy Year, Healthy YOU!!!!!!!!

Hey!!! I was just kinda brainstorming today while I was in the kitchen and was wondering if there was any way I could do some sort of motivational thing through my blog on health/eating/exercise?? In my former life I was a personal trainer at the Train Station (which I adore and highly recommend by the way...) and Kallen is way too young for me to boss around like a client--ha!--but I'd love to do a little thing every now and then on here about working out and how to eat healthy, etc etc...

I have a friend who posts the cutest updates on fb about his running and pilates and yoga, and can't tell you how many times I've told myself it was way too cold to go outside, or I was way too tired to go to yoga---and then I'll see one of Antthony's upbeat posts and I'll think "why, of COURSE I'll feel so much better if I do something GOOD for my body!!!?!" So hoping I can be just a slight bit of motivation for anyone out there who just needs an extra little boost!

If you have any specific workout/exercise/health/etc questions feel free to shoot them my direction!!!!

Here's to a healthy and beautiful 2011!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a question. As someone who is hypoglycemic and has to eat every 3-4 hours to keep my blood sugar stable...do you have any suggestions for some health afternoon snacks that will keep me full and satisfied until dinner (without ruining my diet).

Mandy said...

quick and easy workouts to lose this baby weight!