Monday, November 1, 2010

Thomas...


Oh MAN I love this kid!...

I tried so hard to get him to be a cute little puppy, or a lion so I could paint his nose brown...but NO! As soon as his eyes caught a glimpse of the, oh so styrofoam, Thomas costume, there was no way around it. I consider it my first big step toward letting Kallen be and do what HE wants and not what I want-----I get points for that, right???! :)

We had so much fun last night. Kallen LOVES to ring people's doorbells anyway, so we figured he would be thrilled he got to do it for hours...we made it up and down our street and up and down the next in, oh, about 2 1/2 hours...but he had so much fun and kept saying "one more house?"----adorable.


XOXOXO!!

4 comments:

diane smith said...

ADORABLE!! and, yes you get major points for that one.

Anonymous said...

L.O.V.E. that BOY !!!! You get 'mother of the year' in my book ! Good job, Christy! I have a very clear picture of him ringing those doorbells in my head !! PRICELESS !!

Michelle said...

So glad you all had fun! Thomas is pretty cute! ;)

beckley said...

you TOTALLY get points for that--
we raise people. not mini-us'. So good job, mommy =)

love you-