
Hello all!!!!
And once again, I've been a bit delinquent with "the blog" but for good reason :) One, I've lost my camera charger so I have no pictures---ha!! And two, October has been FULL but really FUN and I feel so thankful and blessed for all that we have been able to do this month...we started with a fun weekend in Dallas, I was able to go to Phoenix for an amazing training the following weekend, we had one weekend to recover which was awesome to actually appreciate being at HOME and clean laundry and cooking and the hope of a FALL to come----HA!!! Then to San Diego/Carlsbad/Coronado which of course is pretty much our favorite place on earth. It was relaxing and gorgeous and so special to be a family together and I had the biggest and craziest trunk show yet----seriously!! It was CRAZY but lots of fun! :)
And then, this week I had the most lovely opportunity to go to DC for a fundraiser for my dear friend Courtney! It was just gorgeous and filled my heart so very much-----she is adopting two precious little boys from Rwanda and as soon as I learned I could do fundraising with my business, Courtney popped into my head. It was SO much FUN meeting her friends, and seeing the huge network of love and support that surrounds her and her family.
The reason I'm telling you about this is because we are leaving the fundraiser open for the rest of the week....so IF you've been thinking you'd like to get something anyway from Stella & Dot, NOW is the perfect time!!!!! :) Simply go to my website and at the top where it says "find your hostess" put in Courtney Cassada's name!! 30 % of your purchase will go toward her adoption! AND, Stella & Dot makes the most perfect, unique and beautiful gifts, arriving in adorable gift boxes, so what a perfect way to get some early holiday shopping done!!!!
Missing all of you and sending LOTS of fun love your way!!! And here's hoping I can find my camera charger before Halloween----seriously??!!!!! :)
XOXOXOXO!!
2 comments:
ahhh! thank you so so so much!!! it was SO fun...i miss you!
You sure have been busy this past month, Christy! I enjoyed seeing the pictures from Courtney's 'fundraiser' ! So glad you were able to 'love on her' that way! May the blessings overflow on both of you!!
Post a Comment