Thursday, August 5, 2010

We are doing much better today :)
I am reading this book...
...and so I am doing crazy things like speaking "toddler-ese" and abiding by the "fast food rule" (which isn't what it sounds like!) and it actually seems to be working. I mean, I'm not counting on anything b/c apparently the most predictable thing about toddlers is their apparent unpredictability...

Kallen wanted to do a photo shoot today. He brought me the camera and everything...
"TRAIN"

"TRIANGLE"

"TRAIN CLOSE UP"

"TRIANGLE CLOSE UP"


not exactly sure on this one...I mean, I suppose "TRAIN PUSHING TRIANGLES"

Alright, much love!!
XOXO



2 comments:

beckley said...

love you =)

can't remember what i thought of that book.
funny.
i guess it's been too long!
i loved his first one.

i remember some caveman speak thing...hahahaha =)

Michelle said...

So glad you're having a better day! Let me know what you think of the book.