
Ok, so my friend Kate posted pictures from our weekend in DC (I've been anxiously awaiting!)---I love, love, LOVE the way she is able to capture moments...she makes you feel as though you are part of the picture whether you really were or not...this is a picture a sweet random woman agreed to take for us in front of a barn, and rightly so as the house we lived in together during college was indeed "the Barn House"----yes, pretty much looked just like a barn.
Miss you girls already!!
XOXOXOXO
2 comments:
So glad you liked the pics. I can't even take credit of that one of all of us. You girls are GREAT subjects for photography. So much life, so much personality. And all the laughing doesn't hurt either. Love you!
Hey! Thanks for my first blog comment! I'm not gonna lie, I totally toggled back and forth between your page and the blog creator thingy...I have no idea what I'm doing (can you tell from the way I just described the "blog creator thingy"?!). I told my mom that I need to sit down with you and figure this thing out! Also, get ready for a crazy vicarious life involving lots of studying and a disobedient dog...not real sure it's the one you want to live! Anyway, thanks for the inspiration! I'll for sure be checking your page and maybe stealing an idea or two!
Post a Comment