Tuesday, July 6, 2010

workin hard...



Both Brian and I come from hard working families...
and sometimes I wonder if its possible to have skipped a gene (or generation)----in BOTH of us. Cause we are both REALLY into playing hard. And yes, there's a big difference.

Well, we decided to finally get to WORK and stay home for a weekend (gasp!!!) and try to make our house look like it wasn't abandoned--ha! (yes, our neighbor did inform us that a lawn service rang HIS doorbell to ask if they could mow OUR lawn while we were out of town!!!!!!)

So, we raked, trimmed, weeded, sawed, yanked, mulched, mowed, raked some more and I'll tell you, it was a really good day. We got a lot accomplished and it felt good to be out in the hot sun working together. Kallen decided to join us after his nap :)



...and guess what???? Since its summer, it ALREADY needs to be done again!!... :)

No comments: