Ok we have a WINNER!! And in the celebration of my big launch which is next week, we are going to have 2 winners instead of just one---and I really wish you could have ALL won! Love all you ladies so very much!
So our first winner was KATE!!!! And ironically its her birthday, and I used randomizer.com so I had nothing to do with it!! YAY Kate, and happy birthday!!
Our second winner is DEBRA!!! She is going to get the Grace Pearl Earrings which are super beautiful!! Congrats ladies!!
And there will be many more giveaways this summer so stay posted :)
xoxoxo!!
2 comments:
So funny, because this time last year, you won a Starbucks gift card from me... And, I have yet to get it to you, right?
Can you say my year has been a mess. A good mess.
Shut up! Are you sure you used Randomizer? Or did my "i never win anything" story just tug too hard on your heartstrings? Either way, Hooray!! Of course now I can't tell that "i never win anything story anymore"... Or at least I have to ammend it. Yay!
Post a Comment