
My blog makes me laugh---for one reason, it is SO selective. Take for instance the fact that, for the most part, the only time I write is on a "good" day. Meaning that I'm relatively on top of things (or quite possibly procrastinating)---but lately if you've noticed, that is really reflected in the fact that I haven't been posting at ALL!! :)
We are doing really well. Went to the doctor this morning to keep getting caught up on Kallen's vaccinations. The sun is shining, although it is for sure already humid (!!!!!!)...
Brian had a great time learning to drill wells--the company is really cool, Living Water. They're growing SO fast. They did as series of meetings on the company as well as the training, so it was interesting to hear from Brian how they started, where they are going, etc etc...
AND most importantly, Kally and I survived 4 days on our own. I was REALLY holding my breath, folks! Trying to take it NICE and slow---and somehow we did it...
If you could be in my living room right now, you would notice that in addition to my bike on a trainer, a deflated exercise ball, and a cardboard "house" we now have a gigantic 11 ft paddleboard laying across our couch. Yes, never a dull moment for sure...
Baby K is getting bigger every day----I mean it too! Bigger in size, his appetite is huge, and he has started babbling like there is no tomorrow---its adorable!! I have no idea what language it is, but it is full of inflections, and pointing and facial expressions. I mean, he has a lot to say.
Now, I don't know how I feel about the fact that I was SURE yesterday was Friday (wednesday), as well as the fact today feels EXACTLY like a Friday...well, no such luck. But I do have a roast in the crock pot---I know!!!---so grown up and all---ha! I found a grass fed hunk of some part of beef at Whole Foods and it is currently stewing up with some carrots and onions and potatoes and it smells amazing...and right now I am supposed to be fixing our broken budget...which is probably why I'm telling you about our dinner instead!!
Happy Thursday!
We're ALMOST there!! :)


1 comment:
Missed you. Love your posts. You always put a smile on my face.
Post a Comment