
Wow, February is going by FAST!!!!!
I can hardly keep up...
Ok, I'm SO excited about 2 things on the horizon...
1. This weekend/next week Brian is going to a training with Living Water to learn how to drill water wells. I'm so excited about this. Who knows what it will end up becoming, but with our travel benefits there are certainly a lot of possibilities...wow. He is really excited too, which is fun.
2. The following weekend I'm going to DC for the World Vision annual Women's Conference. I would have never thought that this would happen, although I've always wanted to go. There are so many "breakout" sessions I am DYING to go to, which made registering and deciding super stressful :) I HATE making decisions AND making commitments---2 of my least favorite things!! I also had to choose whether or not I wanted to lobby at the Capital (ol??) on Tuesday, which I decided not to and I hope I don't regret that---it just seemed like a REALLY long day---hmmmmmm....
Ok, I was just organizing our calendar and realized these are COMING UP---like NOW!! :) wow.
2 comments:
christy - that's AWESOME!!! both things! i hope i really do get to see you!!!!
very cool! will your husband volunteer with living water or be employed with them? either way that's awesome. Do you know stephen jones? He used to go to ecclesia and he works for living water. travels a ton and seems to love it!
Post a Comment