Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's a Circus Over Here...


This is Kallen's new trick---he LOVES it!!! And as you can see, he can do it ALL day long without growing tired... wow. :)

(**Please don't mind the fact that my house looks like Romper Room...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing soooo hard! Love the video! Kallen is having such a great time and is so proud of himeself!! *HUGS* to my little guy!!

Courtney said...

it always amazes me how they can do something over and over and over and never get tired of it!

Michelle said...

I love how he has to run all the way around the couch to do it again!

Write Softly said...

The looks on his face at :38 and :48? PRICELESS.

So perfect! Thank you for capturing this moment!

Christy said...

I absolutely love hearing you laugh in the background...so precious of Kallen. Love YOU!