It has been SUCH a fun holiday. I definitely hate to see it go. It has been SOOOO nice having Brian around, and taking the time to just be a family. I just can't say that enough. It has been super sweet, and I have so many great memories in my head----didn't get too many pictures, but definitely a lot of sweet memories.
Now, this little guy seems to be growing up so fast right before our eyes!!!! It has been so fun hanging out with him...still quite a little handful, but manages to be darling and fun, so that makes up for it---ha! :)
Ended the night at our friends' the Kelley's...again, we just love their family and feel like they've adopted us which is SO sweet. All of their kids were in town (who are our age) so it was a really fun crew over there!






My dear friend Lauren...and she's having a BABY! She's due very close to Kallen's birthday...
This little guy had a LOT of fun, playing with the two little girls there, new toys, two dogs, and sneaking into the pantry to get goldfish...amazing.


Things really started getting crazy when we got the dino PJ's on...I mean, this kid stayed up until midnight NO problem and was certainly our entertainment. Meanwhile all the other little ones were nice and quietly tucked into their beds...Kally??? not a chance...
And he was fully recovered by the next day...had a PB&J so messy we had to take his shirt off. :)

HAPPY New Year!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment