We have been just chillin...
Suitcase still in the front entryway half unpacked.
Christmas decor still up and I don't even notice it anymore. Its just not a priority.
Doing a little laundry---which feels so nice to "do" something without really having to "do" something!! :)
I think I'm even going to read today----once I close this computer :)
Kallen's been taking all his little medicines, and using his nebulizer...
It was SOOOO nice to have Brian come home Saturday afternoon. We hadn't seen each other for a WEEK. And even though he travels so often, its in short trips---so its was NICE to have him home. Also to realize how much he helps!
Which, by the way, he had an awesome time this week at the Surf Expo in Orlando where he was helping his friend, Kyle Gift (Mandy's husband) promote a product he INVENTED to carry longboards/paddleboards/etc. on "regular" cars. Its really genius. Well, it was 3 guys---Brian, Kyle, and Kyle and they had FUN! It was so good for Brian to get a little break from work and us (ha!) and get to hang out with his friends...would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall :) And, we ended up getting a paddleboard!!!! Its been shipped, so I haven't seen it in person yet--but it sounds great and I've been wanting one for SOOOO long!!!!! (really wanting 2 so we could go out together, but one step at a time--ha!)
I stole this picture from Mandy of their booth :)
Yesterday we got to just lay around, be a family---it was great. Then we all went to Memorial Park to get out in some fresh air, and then just drove around. It felt good to be out of the house. We finally went to the skate park that's downtown---who wouldda thought? Its really cool. And there were some GOOD skaters---some really good little kids too.
Kallen was so excited to be OUT! Notice I'm making him wear TWO hoods--ha!

You can't tell in this picture, but there's actually a HUGE bowl--and LITTLE kids were skating down it like pro's---super cute. What a fun place for Kallen to play one day! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment