...the ins and outs of a sleepy mommy and a not so sleepy baby...
Monday, January 18, 2010
And he's STILL going...
It's the couch again---even in his sad little state, Kallen manages to round up enough energy to do his couch climbing trick---poor little guy!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think 'poor little guy' is starting to feel better! So great seeing him back to his old tricks but oh my.......he could sing bass in the church choir! Praying for him! XOXO Hope neither you or Brian catch this from Kallen! I had better pray for you, too! :-)
Learning to love life in a very HOT state far from home :)
I love the outdoors,
the ocean,
good food,
good friends,
LOVE,
life,
and my amazing family.
Thanks for being a part of our journey!...
1 comment:
I think 'poor little guy' is starting to feel better! So great seeing him back to his old tricks but oh my.......he could sing bass in the church choir! Praying for him! XOXO Hope neither you or Brian catch this from Kallen! I had better pray for you, too! :-)
Post a Comment