Is it wrong that it feels like at least Thursday...but its only TUESday??? I don't mean that in a negative way, it just honestly feels later in the week than it is...possibly due to having Kallen for 3 days straight in a row all by myself???!! I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that? (!!!!!)
Well, we survived Tuesday---it was a nice day. We got some coffee and went on a little walk, where my friend proceeded to fall asleep in his stroller :) I got a few shots of some "interesting" things I saw along the way...
I LOVE this sign---I mean, really?!
Just in case you were thinking of getting a little closer to the edge...
the mosaic around this was SO pretty---my camera can't do it justice :)

I LOVE this trash can---there is something about tiles, and different people's artwork and colors put together that I love--I didn't pay attention in art, so I'm not sure what that's called?

how funny is that??
the other side...is it a mosaic?? a collage???

someone living out of their van---very efficient---they even had their laundry hanging on a tree!!
Ok, just a little piece of my day--yeah, not too super exciting :) but kind of interesting! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment