Our first activity was the "Skyfari"---you can tell I was VERY excited!!!! They were just like the "sky ride" at Busch Gardens!! :)
Checking out some sort of antelope or something :)
Watching the polar bears...I wish so bad they were swimming. Kallen would have LOVED that! They were huge!

Standing outside the Polar Bear exhibit---(I hate that I'm always wearing that crazy hat!! but I've been trying to be better about sun on my face :) )
zebra...
flamingos...
By the time we saw the pandas and koalas...

...our little bear was sound asleep.

But he was certainly able to bounce back once he woke up!
Kallen loved riding the elephant---while meanwhile I was trying not to think of all the germs on it---ha!

What a great daddy...
This picture is my FAVORITE!!! it totally cracks me up and is so "Kallen"!!! :)
Our little giraffe...

After the zoo we did a little "San Diego Sampler" and drove around a bunch of the areas we don't have time to really visit---Balboa Park, Little Italy, Old Town, the Gaslamp Quarter---this place has SOOO much. There is no way we're going to even be able to do 1/2 of the things on our list :)
4 comments:
WHAT A FUN DAY!!!! I am so glad you were able to go to the San Diego Zoo. It looks as awesome as I have heard and the expressions on Kallen's face show he thought the same thing. You are doing such a great job of documenting your FUN AND WONDERFUL vacation! These memories will last a lifetime!! Love you !
We loved the San Diego zoo and all the other things in town! Definitely try to find time to explore Balboa park!
so jealous. that looked like a fantastic day. Kallen is so blessed to have a mommy that is always SO excited!
great photos! looks like yall are having an amazing vacation.
Post a Comment