Here are some pictures of our little place---its super small, but its actually kinda cozy and its CLEAN which is the most important part (!!)...its been fun because the days are warm, but the nights have been getting pretty chilly so we got a big throw, some pumpkin candles, and we get to cuddle up after Kallen goes to bed :) Sometimes he'll cuddle with us, but for the most part he's running around, pulling out plugs, yanking our phones away from us, throwing blocks, etc. etc...
Here is the main room, when you first walk in...
Our little kitchen

Our little bedroom...notice the pack & play...there is no escape for the weary---ha!! Actually I've been making up the fold out couch so I don't have to hear Kallen when he wakes up in the middle of the night---I invited Brian, but he declined! (?)

Little mister found his shoes!! I've been looking for those everywhere! :)
I love how he sticks he tongue out when he's up to something...
Stacking his blocks---he takes this game very seriously :)


Let me just tell you, Brian's skateboard LOVES his new home...

...still stacking...

We are both VERY glad that dad is HOME!!!!!!
3 comments:
What a perfect little home away from home! Thanks for the pictures. Love the ones of Kallen intently playing with his blocks....and the tongue! :-) Such a cutie! Lots of love for the 3 of you... as always! Blessings!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!!! Can we move there with you guys?! Seriously - this place looks incredible!!
Love that skateboard - I think that's the same one Kyle has (so surprising!:)) Does it come with a "stick" like thing? Almost like a paddle board for the road?
I MISS YOU!!!! I owe you a phone call!
oh christy it's AWESOME! i can just imagine... a fun little (temporary) beach house. love it!
Post a Comment