Saturday, October 24, 2009

Doheny Beach

Well, we are certainly trying to squeeze the most out of every last minute we can. I suppose today marks the beginning of our last week...or maybe tomorrow? I'm not sure, but needless to say we are really trying to make the most of this adventure :) Today we headed north to Doheny Beach in Orange County---supposedly nice, little, long, slow waves---great for people like me!! And it was true, but unfortunately there were quite a few other people who had the same idea :) it was pretty crowded but still a really great day...


Kallen got a new hat, because his other hat is getting a little too small (his head is growing, AND I accidently put it in the dryer!!)...this hat is great, just a little too big :)



The boys hanging by the water...


...a sandy foot shot...
...little man had some low riders on today!! :) He is ALL boy, and ALL over the place :)...



...I honestly feel like either Kallen has changed a TON this week, or we've just had the time to really notice him...it has been so much fun, and he has continually been making us laugh---I wish I could think of some of the funny things he does but "Juno" is on in the background and its kind of distracting me!! :)...
I love you...





...after our day at Doheny, we headed up to Laguna Beach, caught the sunset while we parked and went to Wahoo's for some fish tacos...


...Kallen LOVES "dipping" things---this is new within the past week. Carrots into hummus, anything into yogurt, saw us dipping chips into salsa tonight and wanted to join in, but it was a little hotter than he was planning----hence this dramatic drinking face :)...
...have a GREAT weekend...
xoxoxoxoxo!!! :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

you are going to LOVE that you documented this month so well!!! and i'm loving reading it!

Anonymous said...

Once again....GREAT pictures (you are so right, Courtney)! Love the new hat! KALLEN...the surfer dude! PRICELESS!