Monday, October 5, 2009

Just the 2 of Us...

Can I just say, its been a bit anti-climatic losing half of my team---Brian left for work yesterday at 6am, and its a bit different being alone without any of my support systems. I know, I can't complain since I am in one of my favorite places---however, I hadn't completely thought this through---so definitely trying to make the best of it. I suppose you could say we've been having some mommy and Kallen dates---last night we got In & Out to go (I KNOW!!!---3 times in 5 days...I know I'm going to get sick of it and hate it soon, but its working for now) :)

Then, this morning we got up early (Kallen!!-he's still on Central Time!!) walked down to Pipes and split a burrito that was almost as big as Kallen. Then walked over to the campgroup and played on the stairs---I think I may have been getting some looks from worried people but I stayed very close :) The good news is, he's back on his morning nap (???) so I get a little break right now---yeah!!! 



This morning at the campground...
(Can you see my finger latched in his little pants??? this kid was ready to jump!!)





Our little dinner date last night...this boy likes some hamburgers and french fries! :)







LOTS of love from me and K!!! 
xoxoxoxo!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I just got caught up on your travel and new CA home blogs...it looks great! Brian will be "home" soon and then you'll have all month to be beach bums!! I hope Kallen gets on PST soon!

Anonymous said...

Keep these updates coming...they are great. It looks like Kallen is having a blast!! Wish I could have been there for the couple of days that Brian is at work! Miss you like crazy!

Courtney said...

what a fun adventure! i'm sure some of the MOMENTS Won't seem so fun...but looking back you will LOVE this time!

Ali said...

Glad you are settling in. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures.

Kate and Geoff said...

Firstly, don't feel bad about In N Out. You're supposed to eat it excessively when you have access to them. the day after we saw you guys, we drove to Sedona and I had it for lunch AND dinner. With only a teensy bit of shame.

And secondly, I love that Kallen's shirt says, "Get in Line Girls". :-)