Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday...

Ok, here is my attempt at chronicling our adventure in Antigua----I'm not sure if I'm going to make it the whole way, but I'll at least give it a try!! :) I would like to remember more details that just the descriptions on my pictures---so hopefully this will be good for that! Otherwise, all of my pictures are on facebook----so if you don't want to bore yourself through this, you can always check them out there!! ha!

PS---its Wednesday afternoon, and I am surely in my PJ's although it is 2:30 in the afternoon. It has been one of those wonderful stormy/rainy/drizzly days, where if you had too many in a row you may go crazy, but just one, especially when you have a LOT of laundry to do---is perfect!!! :)



The welcome dinner---at at cute little restaurant down the street from us...we were all a little tired from traveling that day so it was a pretty early evening (at least for us---heard that some of the group "closed down" a disco later on that night!!)


Kallen in his little Guatemalan high chair---he was SUCH a good sport to be out so late!!

Claudia and Josh with his aunt and her husband---we got to sit with them at this dinner and they are great!! They told us a lot of boating/sailing adventures they've had with their friend "Captain Dan" who also came to the wedding!!!

Brian and I with Claudia and Josh---we are just SO happy for them...

Kallen taking in everything around him---can you see Brian's hand in the bottom right trying to feed him sweet potatoes---ha!! No luck! :)

No comments: