
Ok, promise this is the last post of the night...this girl is sleepy!! :) And I thought since I'm referring to a previous topic, it would be ok to include this picture of my dream room again---is that ok?? It makes me so happy and relaxed to see it right there at the top!
Thank you so much for all of the amazing, helpful and encouraging emails regarding my sleep issues. I can't tell you how much that has meant, and just how encouraging it is to know I'm not "alone"---especially in the darkness of the middle of the night you can certainly feel very alone. It has been amazing to me how many dear friends have "popped" out of the woodwork with similar stories, suggestions, and just encouragement and that has given me so much strength---so again, thank you.
I don't know for sure yet what is going on, but can honestly say that for the first time ever, I'm actually looking forward to my annual appointment with my Dr. :) I think that's where I'm going to start as far as getting some treatment for my insomnia/anxiety issues. In the meantime, I've also gotten some suggestions for "natural-er" remedies for increasing seratonin which surprisingly also contributes to our sleep patterns. I've just started taking Sam-E, and HTP, and just changed my sleeping medication (still over the counter until I see the Dr.). I'm also taking a homeopathic for "sleeplessness with mental hyperactivity"--ha! what a great way to put it :)
So, just a quick little update, and mostly a huge thanks for all your friendships, support and love!!
GOOD night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment