Ok, I've gotta stay focused because I must admit I'm getting a little overwhelmed by all there is to do---and ONE WEEK from tonight, Kallen and I will be on a flight to Phoenix (Kate! how long will you guys be there????) where we're staying with our friends Michelle and Jared, while Brian drives out to meet us---and then we all head on out!!And the last time we were on the west coast with our little baby he was actually still a little BABY---I was looking through these old pictures and look how little he is!....and his sweet little bald head...
...and his little legs barely hung out of the bjorn...

...and this was one of my favorites---where he actually fell asleep in there on one of our walks...
What a sweetheart :)Ok, so back to the drawing board...
I'm making a LOT of lists around here. If you think of anything I may be forgetting, please let me know! :) Should I worry about the fact that our shower is leaking, and our water bill was twice as much as it usually is???....hmmmm a month away??!! I think I may want to put that on "the list" huh??

6 comments:
We are so excited for you! The distance may be greater, but our love and prayers are always close at hand! Praying for you in these final days of preparation!
(give Kallen a big smooch from me)
so FUN what you guys are doing!!!
We are there all next week. How long are you staying there?? What if we see each other for a hot second? We must discuss. I will email you.
i can't imagine preparing to be away that long. good luck! what such fun plans. I hope you have a great time.
Hey Snoops - Unless someone is going to be using your house, I would just shut off the water to the whole house while you're gone. Do you have a shut off valve in garage or someplace else?
We just got back from a road trip from Houston to Phoenix and LA and back! Something I wish we would have done was checked our car to see if it was up for the drive. We ended up discovering a leak in the transmission fluid! Yikes!
anyway, sounds like a fun trip! If you leave after Tuesday I suggest you run into your local Starbucks and pick up a box of VIA (it comes out tuesday). It is a new product similar to those Crystal Lite packets that you pour into a bottled water, except this is delicious coffee crystals!
You can pour it into hot or cold water or milk to make a great cup of ready brew coffee or iced coffee or latte! I'm really not getting paid to promote this product. It is just really great and it is perfect for people traveling and especially camping.
I just thought I would suggest it as something to take with you.
have fun!
Post a Comment