You can be very glad you weren't married to me today :) It was one of those days that before my eyes even opened, I was already hopelessly behind on my to-do list. It was CRAZY town over here!!!...and you know that I'm already wound pretty tight, so I'm sure you can imagine when I'm in super task mode...ok, bills paid, mail held, dog feeding arrangements made, laundry done, packing for the three of us done...are we ready???!! I sure hope so :)
I think its a little harder traveling to a foreign country, especially in Central America because you can't just run to Target if you (hypothetically speaking) forget something Kallen REALLY needs :) And then there's a "welcome dinner" that is cocktail dress attire, and the wedding is "formal" attire...and of course none of my zippers will zip all the way, sooooooooo....all that to say, I found a really cute pair of shoes tonight! Now if only I can find something to wear with them---ha!!!!
Well, we are SO excited for this little adventure! I'll take lots of pictures and really good traveling notes!! Did I mention we're bringing a stroller, a car seat, a pack & play, 2 suitcases, a duffle bag, a box with a ton of those little Horizon single serving milks, and....hmmmmm...I think that's IT!!!!
oh, I'm going to leave you with a little picture of Kallen in his asian hat, to make up for all the complaining!!! :)
Much love!!!! Have a great week!!
the Smith's :)
1 comment:
Most likely you will not see this before your trip, but then again...you already KNOW that I will be praying for you as you travel and enjoy this 'first' experience of traveling out of the country with our little Kallen! Have a wonderful time , and I can't wait for those loads of pictures! It is going to be wonderful! We love you!
Post a Comment