Mister after eating his popsicle...
Oh MY...
This has been a hard week...
Oh wait, its been more than a week...I think it started the weekend of the triathlon...
Mr. man has been F-U-S-S-Y!!!!!! I mean, fussy like NO one but me can hold him (wouldda thought that was a dream come true, but after, oh---2 hours---not so much!!!) and nothing really makes him happy---except for turning our TV on and off---which is supposed to be "off limits"----
Well, come to find, there is such thing as 12 month molars??!!!! Who knew?? Fortunately my mom and sister filled me in---and I think that may be what we're going through (fingers crossed--please let there be an explanation for this!!!)...
We're trying all the "tricks"---got him popsicles, feeding him frozen waffles, teething tablets, tylenol, etc etc etc...some things work, some things don't...his poor little appetite is nil, so maybe its just me but his skinny little body seems to be wasting away (!!!!) I'm sure its "just me"...ok, just so you know about these guys...
xoxoxoxoxo!!!
Oh, and I LOVE this picture of our family...it is so "us"...Kallen his cute and crazy little self, mama acting like a wild woman, and Brian is just kicked back in the background, taking it all in with a popsicle...I LOVE my family!!! :)
4 comments:
yes, that IS you.
i love you.
and your family.
misses.
hug the hatch chile festival for me, will ya?
much love and peace-
r
What a sweet, sweet face I see staring at me on your blog today! How could anyone resist? I know I can't! I must say that I love your family, too!! This is just for a season, snoops! It will get better again! Hang in there!
Oh no....I hope you make through this period quickly! I'm already nervous for the start of teething season....I'm afraid it's right around the corner.
super cute photo! what a sweet family
Post a Comment