
I know, this totally doesn't even sound good---
I would have never made it except for the fact I had cauliflower in my share from the co-op last week. And I have decided that I hate cruciferous vegetables. I tried to like them for so long because they are so good for you, but they just make me sad to have to eat. So, I'm not going to eat them anymore. Which is why I still had a head of organic cauliflower that I couldn't throw away, you know?
So, all that to tell you that its actually really, really good. I probably wouldn't recommend it for summer...maybe more for the fall, although my Grandma recommended eating it cold, which I had for lunch and it was awesome! You blend it, so there are no strange chunks in it, and its really creamy.
And the best trick is to take a loaf of ciabatta, or crusty bread, break it into pieces, drizzle it with olive oil, salt and pepper, and bake for 5-10 min so its nice and crunchy and throw it on top---really a great little soup! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment