...to our sweet camera...although you were only 6mp's we loved you all the same, and you have recorded some VERY special memories in our lives. We will certainly miss you...
Were at a Crawfish Boil (!!) the other night, and Kallen apparently threw our camera on the stone patio----and it has remained frozen in "Zoom Error" ever since...how sad :)
Here are some of its final moments...
Some of our sweet friends from the Train Station...Tami, Heather, Sandy and Haley...
And the final shot...I think this was on its descent to the ground...
So in light of this...we def need a new low-end camera! Any suggestions? I think we've heard the Nikon Coolpix is fairly good---wish it was in the current budget to go ahead and upgrade but we may have to wait for that!! :)
4 comments:
So sorry to hear about the camera...especially when you have such great subject matter to photograph! I am smiling at Kallen walking 'back and forth' for a long time because that is one of his favorite activities! Just wait until he is walking.....WooHoooo...he is going to be fast! Have a great day, honey! Love ya!
I knowI shouldn't laugh, but you have such a way of making the crises of life really funny!! I'm sure we have some of this in our future. I MISS YOU!!!!!
LOVE my point and shoot (not the newer "fancy" camera i got) - it's a Canon Powershot...ANY of those are GOOD!!!
LOVE the last shot. CLASSIC!
Post a Comment