This weekend was just what the Smith's needed!! We went on a retreat out to the Hill country on the Frio River and it was gorgeous, and relaxing, and good time with friends...the only negative was that it just wasn't long enough!!!! I don't know how to move my pictures :) so I'll do my best to post them chronologically, but who knows how that will work!! ha!
Brian and Kallen in our cabin...somehow we miraculously got a cabin to ourselves??!!!! Most of them (even the family cabins) were full of bunk beds but ours only had 2 beds which made SUCH a huge difference...Kallen slept SO super well, which I had been pretty worried about :)
Chillin by the river with mommy :)
Went on an AMAZING hike with our friend Matt...the views were literally breathtaking...it was so much fun!

Hanging out outside whole foods...with a little banana on our face :)
Miss everyone and sending lots of love!!!
3 comments:
were you at Laity with Scot McNight?
I saw he was heading down there (Twitter).
That's where I met Jesus, Christy. In a field right there. I know the spot where Brian was standing. Been there SO many times. So many times.
so, what did McN talk about? did he plug nt's new book? he wrote a SWEET review. just awesome.
that's amazing robyn...no, we weren't at the lodge with scot---we were on our own as a church :) darn!!! bummed i missed him, sounds awesome!!! that is SO special...wish i had known it while we were there, but i know we'll be back (at least next yr!) LOVE YOU!
We thank God for the amazing friends he has blessed you with in Texas ( and your church)!! Miss you so much and our hearts overflow with love for your dear family!
Post a Comment