Monday, March 2, 2009

and there's more!...

Here are just a few more pictures from our trip to Florida...can you tell I want to still be there???!!!!! And did I mention that my little baby mysteriously turned into a little BOY while we were there???!!!!....

Kallen loved playing basketball...



Cayden has grown up sooooo much!!!!!...





Aunt Holly is SO MUCH FUN!!!!


The boys love going with us to Starbucks...(at least that's what we tell ourselves!!!)...



Kallen is totally enamored with Cayden...its adorable!!!...


Kallen's little strong legs!...let's not give him any ideas though...i'm NOT ready for a walker!!!!!





Kallen LOVES Buster!!!!! Finally a dog his size! :)




I LOVE MY SISTER!!!!!!!




A "day at the beach" isn't quite what it used to be...no longer about magazines, and laying out in our bikinis...now its all about BABY CONTROL, and these little guys are CRAZY!!!!




On the way home, the flight attendant had me sit him in his OWN SEAT for take off and landing!!! What a BIG boy!!!! :)


Much love and HAPPY Monday! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at all the pictures...and yours are a little different than Holly's , so that made it extra fun! Do I not have the cutest grandsons in the whole world !!!! They are just growing up way too fast !! XOXO

diane smith said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever. I love the "adoring" looks Kallen is giving Cayden. and...you may not be ready for a walker, but Kallen looks like he is on his way!!

Courtney said...

those pictures were so fun!

beckley said...

loved that!
i better get to see you in a week/half. i can't go much longer merely staring at his pictures.
and mom is craving a meeting with that little man, too!

Ali said...

I am so glad you had time with your sister. It looked so fun! Great pics of the boys in action.